MUT R-US
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ranks to be changed

Ranks to be changed

MUTRUS Connected Franchise

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Detective TMK
Detective TMK

MUTRUS Connected Franchise Empty
PostSubject: MUTRUS Connected Franchise   MUTRUS Connected Franchise EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:45 pm

This will be the thread for the MUTRUS Connected Franchise I will be hosting.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE*

Teams Taken:
Dallas Cowboys - TMK
Oakland Raiders - Jewz
New Orleans Saints - Chips
Detroit Lions - DLJ
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Prizes will be added throughout the season, donations are appreciated but not required. Prizes will be provided for;

Passing Yard Leader:
Receiving Yard Leader:
Rushing Yard Leader:
Most Interceptions:
Most Sacks:
SB Winner:
Season MVP: (If there are MVPs in the franchise, I haven't finished my offline one, I'm not sure)
RULES:
1.) NO Cheesing. This goes for Fag D, Nanos, AI Exploits, and those types of plays that the "god of madden" uses. If you believe a member within the franchise is cheesing, report it and it will be looked into.

2.) Trading: Trade deadline will be set to OFF. You will be allowed to trade up to WEEK 16 this means after week 16, and trades conducted will result in a punishment of some sorts. In regards to CPU TRADING: You are allowed to trade with the CPU up to Week 16. If the trading is like Madden 12 you may only trade one player for another of the same or lower overall. EX: 89 Brandon Flowers for 84 Brandon Carr is acceptable, in vice versa it is not. I have not tried trading yet, so if it isn't like Madden 12, disregard that rule. Please do not trade all your draft picks to get an awesome player.
*If you trade someone, make a post in the Franchise section saying what was swapped for what*

3.) Salary Cap: (Rule will be explained once the type is determined)

4.) Franchise Simming: The weeks will be advanced every 2 days, sometimes we might have to wait longer if a person gives notice.

5.) Player vs Player games: If you cannot play your game within 1-2 days of the week advancing, you must let your opponent know. If you have to have your PvP game simmed more than twice, there will be an issue.

6.) CPU Games: If your player gets hurt, do NOT quit just to make them healthy again. If you are found to be doing this your player will be taken for a 4 week period. If it occurs again, it will double. 3 times and the player will be gone for 17 games.

More rules will be added as I think of them.

IF YOU WISH TO JOIN:

Leave the team name, and choose if you want Salary cap ON or OFF. If you choose off, please say which you'd rather do: 1-A sort of "live auction" for the FA player 2-just no cap sal

*****DO NOT SIGN ANY PLAYERS UNTIL PRESEASON WEEK 2***** This is because some players that have resigned/signed with a team could still be Free agents. EX.) Vonta Leach. If there is a player like that, the person who chose that team is allowed to resign ONLY them during Preseason Week 1.

*Most likely injuries will be OFF for preseason IF IT IS simmed through.

League name and password will be given out if enough people have interest.

Last edited by Detective TMK on Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:04 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : ..)
Back to top Go down
Jewz
Rookie
Rookie
Jewz

PostSubject: Re: MUTRUS Connected Franchise   MUTRUS Connected Franchise EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 7:59 pm

gimme da raidas
Back to top Go down
chips
Rookie
Rookie
chips

PostSubject: Re: MUTRUS Connected Franchise   MUTRUS Connected Franchise EmptyWed Sep 11, 2013 8:03 pm

WHO DAT please.
Back to top Go down
Vapor 541
Rookie
Rookie
Vapor 541

PostSubject: Re: MUTRUS Connected Franchise   MUTRUS Connected Franchise EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 5:04 pm

Seahawks Very Happy 
Back to top Go down
mvnsoccer24
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: MUTRUS Connected Franchise   MUTRUS Connected Franchise EmptyThu Sep 12, 2013 10:11 pm

if its draft then my G-men, if not ill take the niners because i stink at this game. and wilson is poo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MUTRUS Connected Franchise   MUTRUS Connected Franchise Empty

Back to top Go down

MUTRUS Connected Franchise
Page 1 of 1